About Me

My photo
Oh my I suck at these.. I am a full time professional model, fetish performer, and adult actress. I have been doing all of the above since shortly after turning 18 - I feel as though it's always been my calling. I enjoy what I do, therefore I ALWAYS produce the best quality of work for my clients/viewers because I'm really into my job. I book just about ANY type of modeling work you can think of.. as well as shoot custom requests for fans if there's something in particular you'd really like to see of me. I'm not shy, very open minded, and quite laid back - so feel free to ask me anything!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

What the fuck...

So.. as some of you might already know.. I'm cursed. Yes, cursed. I've been in a pretty bad car accident.. I'm alive, but well.. everything else sucks at the moment.

I was out shooting in Tampa with Roxie Rae, Rene Phoenix, and Natalie Laine.. & ended up heading home in one hell of a thunderstorm.. I made it to Orlando - but unfortunately, I actually live about 20mins NE of Orlando.. a car cut me off, causing me to slam on my brakes next to a broken down car on the left side (& partially IN the far left driving lane..), my car started to slide as another car tailgating me slammed into my driver side rear.. causing me to clip the broken down car & get thrown into a tailspin.. initially ending up backwards after spinning several times on I4.. I have no idea how many times I actually got hit.. I hit my head so hard I could hardly dial 911 - because god forbid anyone actually STOP to check if someone is okay after a car accident & call 911 for them.

My car is fucked.. completely fucked.. the wreckers who towed it said it would be totaled.. I'm currently waiting for insurance to give me a final evaluation.. but things look grim. I personally am alive (obviously right> Unless my ghost was typing this lol).. pretty beat the fuck up.. bruised all over, sprains, contusions, etc.. but thankfully nothing is broken.

So needless to say.. since modeling is my full time job (and doing makeup).. I'm all freelance.. no agencies.. & no car to travel.. not even a rental car since that'll be an arm and a leg with my current record.. I'm currently shit out of luck. I know my car insurance will pay out what my car was worth so I can get another one (even though I really never want to be in another car again for as long as I live..).. in due time.. in due time..

But I keep looking on the bright side.. at least I'm still here.

1 comment: