About Me

My photo
Oh my I suck at these.. I am a full time professional model, fetish performer, and adult actress. I have been doing all of the above since shortly after turning 18 - I feel as though it's always been my calling. I enjoy what I do, therefore I ALWAYS produce the best quality of work for my clients/viewers because I'm really into my job. I book just about ANY type of modeling work you can think of.. as well as shoot custom requests for fans if there's something in particular you'd really like to see of me. I'm not shy, very open minded, and quite laid back - so feel free to ask me anything!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Candle-Con!

Viva la Candle-Con!

I need this.. a get away with friends.. a full 5 days of fetish content shooting madness. (Go easy on me guys?)

So to all my fans out there.. lend me your requests, desires, customs, and filthy fetish content ideas.

I will be shooting with oh so many friendlies in the industry - pop 'em in Google if you don't already know their fabulous selves yet:

-Candle Boxxx
-Serene Isley
-David Andrews
-Ashley Graham
-Scott Torvea
-Ivan Boulder
-Lilia Lasher
-Addie Juniper
-Dixie Comet
-StarBondage

As well as shooting for:
Glamour Illusions
HazGirl

And probably more that I'm forgetting.. and I apologize for forgetting, but my head is pounding..

So really guys, what do YOU want to see??? Shoot me a message at cc@misswhitneymorgan.com with your requests!

No comments:

Post a Comment