About Me

My photo
Oh my I suck at these.. I am a full time professional model, fetish performer, and adult actress. I have been doing all of the above since shortly after turning 18 - I feel as though it's always been my calling. I enjoy what I do, therefore I ALWAYS produce the best quality of work for my clients/viewers because I'm really into my job. I book just about ANY type of modeling work you can think of.. as well as shoot custom requests for fans if there's something in particular you'd really like to see of me. I'm not shy, very open minded, and quite laid back - so feel free to ask me anything!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Breaking Down Some New Naughty Updates!

NOW at http://www.clips4sale.com/32800 where you'll find your EVERY fetish:
BBW Burping Queens! Featuring Caramel Vixen and Sydney Screams! Click For Preview!


Ms Whitney Morgan has a NEED to PLEASE - hot hj/bj clip with money shot/facial ON her glasses: Click For Preview!
Bubble Bath Nylon Strip w/ Whitney & Britney - 2 naked ladies wearing nothing by nylons in a hot soapy bubble bath! Hot steamy tickling & teasing! Foot play & more! Click For Preview!

Check out Domme-Nation for new femdom content such as:
We Only Wanted a LIGHT Spanking with Shauna Ryanne, Miss Leslie, & I Click For Preview!


Slave, Sniff Scarlett's Sweaty Soles - Scarlett comes home from yoga class to find her submissive slave waiting ever so patiently for her.. to sniff & worship the essence of her soles Click For Preview!


And top selling clip featuring Caramel Vixen, Ninja of BrattyFootGirls.com, & I: A Foot Puppy Named Ninja - lots of foot sniffing, sucking, licking, and worship Click For Preview!

Bondage? Tickling? Forced O? Damsel in Distress? All at http://www.clips4sale.com/41165:
JJPlush takes Whitney Morgan for a Car Ride.. REAL DiD action with 2 top bondage models.. and a REAL tied & tortured car ride! Click For Preview!


Mistress Leslie Makes Whitney Cum! Mistress Leslie forces Whitney down, ties her, teases her, taunting her with a big O, and finishes by smothering Whitney's face! Click For Preview
Tickle or Dare? Wanna play a game? The only rule is.. Sydney Screams ends up hog tied & TICKLED by Scarlett Lush until she can't handle it anymore.. Click For Preview

Aren't FEET always BETTER IN PAIRS?!
Three Goddess' Feet In YOUR Face.. Blonde, Brunette, & Red.. you won't be paying attention to hair color when Whitney Morgan, Jamie Daniels, & Shauna Ryanne all have their gorgeous feet in YOUR face Click For Preview


Want a little humiliation with your foot fetish? Your Penis is Too Small for a FJ - no foot pussy for YOU! Click For Preview!
Hot model Kenna Valentina isn't ashamed to tell you she has Stinky Flip Flop Feet from the hot Florida sun! Want her smelly feet in YOUR face? Click For Preview!


Don't see what you'd like?! Ask me for a list of the MANY fabulous sites you can see me on!! Or order a custom clip for your own private dirty little pleasures!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment