About Me

My photo
Oh my I suck at these.. I am a full time professional model, fetish performer, and adult actress. I have been doing all of the above since shortly after turning 18 - I feel as though it's always been my calling. I enjoy what I do, therefore I ALWAYS produce the best quality of work for my clients/viewers because I'm really into my job. I book just about ANY type of modeling work you can think of.. as well as shoot custom requests for fans if there's something in particular you'd really like to see of me. I'm not shy, very open minded, and quite laid back - so feel free to ask me anything!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Ms Whitney Morgan in NEW Handjob Clips!

So I've been a naughty girl.. so what? So I've been caught man handling some young hottie's big cock.. making him shoot and spray his cum all over himself.. and me... So, you want to see a couple shots from these shoots? See below ;)


The above image is directly from http://www.jerkygirls.com - and was recently #2 on ALL of Clips4Sale.. Look at how excited I am.. I'm honestly really getting into that.. 


Another shooter shot.. this one from http://www.silvercherryproductions.com in 'HandJobs With a Twist', quickly creeping up on the Clips4Sale charts too! 

I have a feeling there will be plenty more where these came from.. I'm on a naughty streak.. and I don't think I'm going to be stopping any time soon.. in fact.. I might even have to amp it up a bit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment