About Me

My photo
Oh my I suck at these.. I am a full time professional model, fetish performer, and adult actress. I have been doing all of the above since shortly after turning 18 - I feel as though it's always been my calling. I enjoy what I do, therefore I ALWAYS produce the best quality of work for my clients/viewers because I'm really into my job. I book just about ANY type of modeling work you can think of.. as well as shoot custom requests for fans if there's something in particular you'd really like to see of me. I'm not shy, very open minded, and quite laid back - so feel free to ask me anything!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pedal Pumping with PedalEZine.com


Such a Shame, Whitney Morgan can't go pedal pumping she got FLAT Tire By Sean Vsingh

Whitney Morgan is bummed she wanted to floor her gas pedal and take advantage of my trade for content offer on her pedal pumping clips but her car did not cooperate she has a flat tire and doesn't look like she is gonna be able to make cool pedal pumping clips today. She wanted to take full advantage of my automobile filming skills! Such a shame.

http://qik.com/video/38962352/such-a-shame-whitney-morgan-cant-go-pedal-pumping-she-got-flat-tire

^this is the young man who made me start a dirty, filthy fetish blog.. go pay your respects to him.. as I think you're going to enjoy this more than I am.. at least until I'm out of my funk that I have to cough up $100+ on a new racing tire tomorrow.. bleh =(

No comments:

Post a Comment